University of Sussex
Masters Degree/ Bachelors Degree
Deadline: 1 May 2018 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts: September 2018
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
Host Institution(s): University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Taught full time Masters and Bachelors Degree programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
• Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
• Development Studies MA
• Early Years in Education MA
• Globalisation, Business and Development MA
• Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
• Power, Participation and Social Change MA
• Poverty and Development MA
• Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
• PGCE courses
• Schools direct teaching courses
• Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
• Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
Number of Scholarships: 25
Target group: Non-UK/EU International students
Scholarship value/duration: The scholarship is 100% off international student tuition fee.
To be eligible for this scholarship you need to be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2017 entry, the University received more than 800 applications for only 25 awards). To be considered, you must demonstrate that you:
• have excellent grades
• have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you must complete the online scholarship application form after you have applied for your course. The deadline is 1 May 2018 0:00 (GMT).
It is important to visit the official website (http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/masters/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/view/841) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.